| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (2-Ton, GMCJammer51, Otto Skorzeny, 50Chevy3100, Jon G, 3800GUY, IHPWR, Southerntruck, Shade Baby),
158
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,185 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#72507 01/30/2007 3:42 PM | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 38 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 38 | I'm a newby, but I'm looking for some advice. I have a 53 3100 with recently rebuilt 235. Want to put an automatic behind it, mainly to be a simple cruiser and some highway travel. Need the automatic because I'm a right leg above knee amputee. Which trany would you recommend and with what rear end ratio? :confused: | | |
| |
| |