| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (FAST55, cmayna, Cletus1950, Phak1, Peggy M, Flatblu4748, Charles in CA, Gray_Ghost),
65
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,686 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 190 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 190 | Thanks Hotrod Lincoln, Better to be sure than not. I don't plan on running an oil filter. I have read that they are pretty much useless with low pressure systems and I am real religious about oil changes. | | |
| |
| |