I am out of things to try....
46 1/2 ton with huck brakes.
Front left brake sticks...It has new cylinder, shoes are 25 years old or more but appear to be new (both sides for all of this info). When applied, the front left brake locks up easily and then sticks. This brake will lock up with normal application of the pedal while the others work fine. If you are at a stop sign, ya have to let it roll back to unlock. I reajusted all the brakes. The other three work fine, but this one still sticks. I had it apart twice, making sure everything was put together correctly. It appears to be put together correctly. Master cylinder has been rebuilt, new lines, new hoses, no leaks, pedal is firm after a nice amount of travel and works...bleeding seems to have worked correctly....it does not stick when on jack stands or up on the jack....
ideas? Suggestions?