Fla54,
Thanks for your input...I have often looked at your site, great picture trail, and great looking truck !!!
I live in a mostly rural area, drive on two lane and state 4 lanes and rarely travel over 60mph, (most important I don't live in Florida home of speed demons and uncounted senior citizens

)so I am just wanting the added safety factor of the dual master. I agree with you though on staying up with the traffic flow, especially on the interstate and in the city, better to have the discs and be safe. Disc brakes and front-end rebuild are next on the list when the $$$$ is available. I have been on those links you mentioned, as well as others, good info there but not with my tranny.
My question comes from reading somewhere that there is not enough room for the plumbing when using the Saginaw 4-speed. I was hoping that someone would chime-in that has attempted this.
I have an e-mail in to Patrick's, but haven't heard back from them yet.
Chuck