| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,396 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#71614 01/16/2007 2:59 AM | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 204 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2004 Posts: 204 | chuck ...
I have done Patricks Saginaw upgrade and one thing is for certain you do not have enough room for the power booster that mounts in the original location. I don't know the width of the dual master cylinder that you are talking about so can't say for sure.
Give Patrick a call and ask for him. I went down and saw him the other day and he said if anyone had any questions to give him a call. Let him know you found out information from StoveBolt ..he'll be tickled. I know for certain that he uses a remote hydrovac on his trucks with the saginaw conversion ... which is what I am going to end up using.
Let me know if I can provide you some measurements / pictures. | | |
| |
| |