| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 283 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 283 | Thanks Bill - that all makes sense, and I can see now the easiest way is to free the top end (which I have already done) and then remove the splash pan with grill attached. I'll do it that way - this stuff sure does look "stainless steely" but I tested with a magnet - after I read your post - and it sticks right to it, so must be just yucky looking chrome. Thanks for the help --
Dale | | |
| |
| |