| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,245 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | If you intend to have a hoist on your truck then you will need to acomodate that into your hitch design. If you use an ICC bumper design it will hit the ground when you dump. I've made some foldable ones but unfortunately don't have any pictures. Fortunately I can remember how I did it however. | | |
| |
| |