| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
92
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,641 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 | like the others have said alot of money in paint tools wont make a paint job turn out great or even good all the tools sitting on the bench wont paint your truck, the person using them does I started out thinking that it looked easy 35 years ago /young and dumb it took me years of doing things over before I wanted anyone to see it my second year of painting I had a car in the Detroit autorama and I was surprized the wanted it and they are picky about what goes in a show then it went to another so if you really want to do this and it is a good feeling to do it all yourself take your time learn from people that are willing to help you and practise I'm sure other long time painters will tell you much of the same thing I say try it to see if you like it good luck I hope it works out for you | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| NOSbeast | 12/30/2010 1:38 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Tiny | 12/30/2010 2:59 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| 64fleetside | 12/30/2010 4:44 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Grandads_66 | 12/30/2010 5:47 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Glen M | 12/31/2010 4:57 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| NOSbeast | 01/01/2011 3:34 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Tiny | 01/01/2011 8:59 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Chev4t6 | 01/02/2011 3:31 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Hankdogg | 01/02/2011 3:39 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Glen M | 01/03/2011 3:36 AM | |
| |
| |