| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, FishinToms53, 3B, FAST55, Rusty Heaps, MickeyP, pauld, Forty9, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,628 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 48 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 48 | Do I apply glazing putty before I prime? I have USG Icing. Is it good for rust pittig? Seems like Evercoat Rage Extreme would be overkill and the pits have DTM epoxy primer in them from the sandblast shop, and glazing putty sticks to primer, right? If you can't tell I've never done this before. I am sanding the putty with 80 grit, and I think I am supposed to glaze the sand scratches to prevent scratch swelling. Is that correct? Do I really need to apply 4 coats primer, block sand, and then 4 more coats?
1950 3804 Pickup
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| NOSbeast | 12/30/2010 1:38 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Tiny | 12/30/2010 2:59 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| 64fleetside | 12/30/2010 4:44 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Grandads_66 | 12/30/2010 5:47 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Glen M | 12/31/2010 4:57 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| NOSbeast | 01/01/2011 3:34 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Tiny | 01/01/2011 8:59 PM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Chev4t6 | 01/02/2011 3:31 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Hankdogg | 01/02/2011 3:39 AM |
Re: Glazing putty, Questions from bodywork newbie.
| Glen M | 01/03/2011 3:36 AM | |
| |
| |