Denny,just went to the shop and checked.
The "bag" has has TWO labels on it. The First one stuck on the bag says:
BUGPACK
Air-Cooled Gear!
Fender Beading Kit 25Ft. Black
**Down in the corner of the lable it says
"a divison of Dee Engineering.

Then there is a lable on top of that one that says:
German Automotive
Fender Beading Kit 25ft Blk
A price sticker on the bag says $10.95.

Part # on both labels is 6017

It measures .215 with my dial indicators. Bigger than 3/16th but not 1/4".
I called Michael and he says he got it at "German Automotive" up in Fletcher,N.C. but I'm sure you can get it elsewhere.

This is probably more info than you bargained for but its the entire "scoop" as I know it.
The stuff "feels" good and pliable even in my cold shop right now.

Last edited by Achipmunk; 12/29/2010 8:12 PM.

1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile