| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#70691 12/28/2006 2:42 AM | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 10 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 10 | Okay I just picked up a 60 swb with a straight six (i think 235) Its equiped with the three speed tranny that was on the column but has been moved to the floor. I want to install a saginaw (due to being plenty avaible at a cheap price) but I'm concerned with the hydrolic clutch operation. Will there need to be any modifications needed to accept the hydrolic clutch slave cylinder, will I need a different clutch kit or with the throw bearing arm? Or is it more economical to intall a t-350; But that will need a new driveline, crossmember, and shifter. What to do?????????? | | |
| |
| |