Your hydraulics will work fine with whatever tranny you use. Just get a new line for your clutch and make a bracket from 2 inch angle iron and mount your slave cylinder to it. It'll attach to the two bolt holes on the front facing of the V-8 beellhousing right behind the oil filter.it'll put the slave cylinder in line with the clutch fork,so you can use your original pushrod. On mine,I didn't even replace the hydraulic line-I just bent the metal part of the six cylinder one into loops until it was the right length.I never even had to open the system. The rest of your clutch will work as is.
Speed


1954 GMC 350
1957 GMC 1/2 ton
1962 Chevy C-30
1952 Chevy 6400 dump bed project truck
'98 Harley FLSTC
'66 Pontiac Catalina
'76 Chevy 1 ton Duallie
'84 Bronco II
'78 Dodge W-200
'81 Toyota 4X4 truck