...Also the wheel bolt circle is listed as stud centered 6 on 8.75" with a 6.46 inner hole. Rims from an old Ferd F-600 are 6 on 8.75" so you should be able to match the rears at least in style by either opening up the center hole or using a shim ring. The largest rim that Isuzu offered in a 19.5" but I'm sure there are 22.5" out there....
I'm not so sure on the bolt pattern, some of the imported cab overs have what resembles our familiar (like used by ford, GM, and others) 6 lug Budd wheels but turns out to be a metric version and not exactly interchangeable.
Do some checking for sure..
Here's one resource
http://www.accuridewheels.com/completeversion.pdfThe 6 lug on 8.75" Budd wheels are on page 18, and center hole is not a critical dimension because they are stud piloted.
The lug nut seat profile is a 0.875" spherical radius.
These wheels are available in 17.5, 19.5, and 22.5".
I've had good luck finding 22.5" ones in junk yards, have a few sets hanging out at my shop already.
The 6 lug on 222.25 imported stud centered wheels are on page 31.
The metric to inch bolt circle conversion translates to 8.75", same as our 6 lug Budd wheels....
The bolt holes chamfers have a 22 mm spherical radius. And that translates to 0.866" (not quite the same as our version with 0.875").
So with the proper conversion nuts if they exist they may be interchangeable???
I'm not sure, they list the wheels in a whole different section of the catalog so they are not the same and I'm pretty sure not as interchangeable as you would think?
Finding a metric threaded nut with American seat profile may be troubling.
All that said, I was pretty sure I've seen imported trucks with that metric bolt pattern and 22.5" wheels original, worth looking and asking around some more.
Here's another good wheel catalog for info
http://orrcointernational.com/PDF/Hayes%20Lemmerz%20Catalog%202.03.pdfGood luck,
Grigg