| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,334 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | I removed the seat glide/floor mounts and discovered that the driverside front mount is broken at the rear rivet (Pulled lose and is bent). I don't think there is a way to fix this short of tack welding so it may be easier to simply replace the whole unit. Any body gto a spare I can buy? OR Any ideas? | | |
| |
| |