JDog, how YA"LL doing down there. I'm in S.C. and we say YA"LL up here to

Just came through your fair state last month.
Welcome to the Stovebolt. Best guall dern place to be on the web.
Lots of infor, lots of nice people.
For the best answers to your questions it's always best to put them in the best forum for the best/most responses. Not everyone visits here in the welcome center. I'm not sure about your question but I gurantee someone here knows the answer. If you know someone who can get a discount at the parts house I'd suggest you may want to check into a re-manufactured box as the junk yards one may also require a rebuild?? Just a thought.
If ever up my way drop by and lets share a hot dog and Pepsi.
Good luck on your project and post us a pic when you can.