Fed-X said my old one out of my 53 panel said it weighed 19 lbs. So sounds like everything is pretty much pound for pound!
There is a very interesting post here just this past week about radiators..... U.S.Radiators in fact and who they supply and one of the guys from U.S. Radiators made a very interesting post. It was a post initially made by Denny G.

Mine came from Carters a year ago for $295.
Chevman32, how long has it been since you ordered yours from NAPA. Do you have that part # handy? I know a friend here locally who is looking for one and don't want to pay the local rad shop 500 bucks to fix the old one.


1937 Chevy Pickup
In the Gallery
1952 Chevy Panel
In the Gallery
More photos
1950 Chevy Coupe
Pictures!

I'd rather walk and carry a Chevy hub cap than ride in a Ferd.
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you smile