Grigg...

Oh heavens no...nobody has been offensive at all...and you are absolutely correct. I was merely stating my professional approach (i.e common courtesy and manners) towards information exchange even if the opinion of one or more differs from mine. I appreciate and value the fact that we can offer our thoughts on Stovebolt without criticism or ridicule.

I have gone on other sites in which the volley of communication between individuals can be down right harsh and condescending. There is no place for that here or anywhere...we are all in this together to enjoy our love of old vehicles and genuinely want to share information in a sane, civilized and respectful manner..

Burgie


Burgie

1964 Chevy C60 w/ Garwood dump, 327 CID, New Process 540C 5-Speed w/ Chevy 15,000 lb. 2-speed rear axle
1966 Chevy C60 w/ 292 CID, Chevy 4-speed w/ Chevy 15,000 lb. single speed rear axle

[b]Burgie's 1964 Chevy C60 Restoration Site[/b]