I still have some of the RH5º wheels. I found some Goodyear type wheels recently, but I haven't gotten around to changing them. I got my commercial drivers license in 1959 and I have changed a lot of the RH5º wheels. I don't care to change them any more, but I don't care to change any tires any more. I don't worry about them once they are mounted. They are more dangerous now than they were 40 to 60 years ago because of rust, but a lot of the danger is just hype. Any wheel including a 1 piece tubeless wheel can explode I have never seen a RH5º explode. Ay 2 or 3 piece wheel can explode if it is not properly mounted. The lockring or Goodyear type wheels are still manufactured for tube required tires. I would run what you have and look around for safer wheels. If you have fears of them exploding while they are parked, mount them on the inside of the drive axle and on the steering axle. If they were to come apart, they would come apart towards the truck There are still a lot of the safer types around in barns in farming country as well as salvage yards

What I see as a bigger danger is an old radial tire. I have seen quite a few of them explode while they were sitting still. And quite often they tore out a couple of cross members of a trailer and tore a hole in the floor. If someone would have been close to the tire, they would have been really torn up by the wire.

The RHº were manufactured for 3 decades and were used by Ford as well as GM. However, in those days people accepted hazards. I used a cage to inflate tires 50 years ago, and I still require the guys at my shop to use one even on brand new aluminum tubeless wheels.