| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 | I have a 55 chevy 3100 truck with the 235 engine and the original foot stomp starter. The engine runs great as long as you keep the starter engaged. But as soon as you let off the starter the engine goes dead. I had all the wirng off the cab at one time when I had the cab off the frame. I have the dark green wire going to the coil and the other wire going to the wire that comes off the starter switch. Do I have this wired correctly? Thanks for any help on this problem.
Last edited by tracern1; 11/12/2010 10:35 PM.
| | |
| |
| |