| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2010 Posts: 303 | I hot wired from the battery to the + side of the coil and the motor runs great I must have had a brian fart not to have done that already. I think I have a bad resistor because everything is wired correctly according to the assembly manual. Anyone know where I could pick a resistor up at? I don't want to run it to long like this because it will burn up my points quicker And thanks for helping me out with the problem.
Last edited by tracern1; 11/13/2010 1:40 AM.
| | |
| |
| |