| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#69424 12/04/2006 7:04 AM | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I switched mine to disk on all 4 wheels and used a gm disk disk porporting valve from in-line tube, everything works perfect. I would highly recommend the hydroboost setup over any vacuum booster I have tried. I have some pictures on my link. I bought the kit from http://www.hydroboost.com/. Very helpful and great service. Grigg | | |
| |
| |