| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#69421 11/30/2006 10:53 PM | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 Master Gabster | | Master Gabster Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 4,983 | I don't want to buy something an expert will later tell me I didn't need. I am ready to buy brakes for my 51 3600 (weight the same as a 3100)and wonder if I will have front and rear disc brakes would I need a master cly with booster? I know space can be an issue with auto transmissions.
~Jim
| | |
| |
| |