| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
130
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | Apparently there are none that will work without machine work. I remember someone posted on here that they had to turn down the spindle to make a tapered roller bearing from a Dodge, I think, fit. You could try a search of these forums and see that it has been discussed many times before. Sorry I am no help. Good luck.
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |