| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,618 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 2,644 | The one I bought a couple years ago came with a look-alike chrome switch but it does stand a bit high off the dash... better than the modern looking one though. Only problem I've encountered so far is the long arm hit the defroster neck but a little bending the neck down fixed that.
The other thing is that I used the "L" bracket from the original vac motor instead of the twisted one that comes with it. No idea how that thing was supposed to fit but the stock bracket fit perfectly.
Not sure about the choke thing but if it does interfere I guess I could use the low (throttle) position or just use the electric choke on my Holley. | | |
| |
| |