what i chose to do with my rear suspension was to buy a bolt in rear end kit from Chassis engineering.Other than havibg to weld the spring perches it is a totaly bolt in kit....very simple to install.
you get everything you need, all hangers and shackles shocks and shock mounts,2 1/2"wide springs with teflon sliders.very clean and simple install...I couldnt be happier.It did give me about a 5" drop in the rear and totaly centers up the axle in the opening.The kit is about $500.00...I also opted to get their rear swaybar which was about another $130.00
I've used alot of their products.I used their motor mounts,tranny mount both of which bolted in.And like WEbOLD I also have a pacer ifs which is mounted with a CE kit as well.
I'm limited in my fabrication skills.so I like their easy to follow instructions and simple measurements to use as guidelines.........dave
Last edited by david dyehouse; 10/27/2010 1:45 AM.