| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gdads51, WICruiser),
83
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,495 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#68407 11/10/2006 7:44 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 299 | I have clearance for a long pump but I'm going to change over to a short pump .I like the idea of more clearance. | | |
| |
| |