I’ve got real solid sheet metal but, I’ve also got my share of dings, dents and this big old crease in the cowl from where the door was folded back.
http://www.pbase.com/dennygraham/image/129182914/large

What I’m asking is some advice from a real body man as to how to go about working this out. I don’t really want to here from a Bondo pusher. I want to straighten this panel if possible and remember I’m retired so the time for the task isn’t a factor.
Now I could drill and screw the slide hammer but then I’d have a hundred holes to fill. I can’t get at it from the backside so paintless dent removal is out. I could cut out the old panel and put a replacement in, probably the fastest solution. Pulling it with welded studs might be a way to go, but the crease could be a problem. So have I left out any possibilities?
Denny Graham
Sandwich, IL


Denny G
Sandwich, IL