Now I see a new few posts to my older posting, so I will add a few words of my own. The solution that Tovyo describes with the machine screws would still be a hassle with the motor in place, I'd have to pull the steering shaft and the exhaust manifold, and to top it off the crack starts right at the oil line pass through hole at the back of the oil pump. So in any event I would have to replace the oil line too and retap those threads after the welding etc. I feel more for doing the quick epoxy fix, at least until it is time for the major motor work that is on the horizon. Maybe it is a good idea to drill out the end of the crack first to stop it from growing, will this help with the epoxy fix or only with a weld?