| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,239 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall | | Moderator: Welcome Centre, Southern Bolters, Legion Hall Joined: Dec 2001 Posts: 14,522 | The one on my 52panel was bolted on. The bottom of it was rusted out so I ordered a new bottom for it from JimCarter.... but I'm sure available from some vendors in your area. An asembly manual will work wonders since your down to the frame. I highly recommend one and I believe they are only about $25. You may already know about the online manuals but just in case your not here is a link....thanks to Keith Hardy. http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com/ | | |
| |
| |