| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Samantha, Forty9, texas46, Rustnut, IHPWR, Bill Hanlon, DadsFirstPickup, 32Fordpuchoptop, 1 invisible),
140
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,236 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 8 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 8 | I ran into a deal today that I couldn't pass up. A complete (mostly) 396 big block with 700R4 transmission and all the goodies for a great price. Now I'm looking for a set of headers that will fit this setup. I'd like to go with a long tube header to get the heat out of the engine bay as much as possible. Does anyone have any good recommendations? Thanks for the input! | | |
| |
| |