Well, Today is now Thursday. I have not reported much but, This week we made some good headway. I hired a guy to assist me on this truck. I have problems with my hands. and Having an extra set is nice. For this week. The carb. is in correct and tight. It was not fully seated before.
We pulled the gas tank out. it had less than half a gal. and what came out was mostly clean old gas. NO RUST! It is a good sign it was stored right.
We took the therm. out and checked it and we will put it in next week. I have the upper rat. hose but, I will try to match up the lower one. The one sent to me from the local parts house was wrong. We started to remove the Gen but, time ran out. I will send that out and get checked and rebuild if needed. or I just may upgrade to a Alt. I just may do that anyway.
We will see what next week brings. It started to rain and we were working on another project car at the same time.
Poets Seat AutoAppraisals, Parts, ServicePast: General Motor's Master Technician
Member:
Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck ClubPhone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.