[b][/b] Well, I started work on my Gmc Coe. I have been looking at it for about two years now. so, I took off the carb. It is a little warn. I hope the machine shop can fix it. I ordered up tune up items from jim carter on Saturday. including the radiator hoses. It ran when it was parked. so, I plan on on putting in a kit in the fuel pump and new rubber lines. So, with luck I hope the truck will fire up.
I ordered a used brake booster off ebay. The one on the truck is beyond rust. I will then also, run new brake lines. I will pull the wheels for a brake inspection and at least put in wheel cyl. kits.
I hope to have the truck on the road for the Northeast Chevy/Gmc Truck show July 31- Aug 1
send me luck....
Poets Seat AutoAppraisals, Parts, ServicePast: General Motor's Master Technician
Member:
Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck ClubPhone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.