Originally Posted by PapaJ
Check online at DIYNetwork.com, check in the "cool tools" section, they did a segment on Klein tools.
Thanks, found a video about pliers, and that was interesting.
Looking in the pictures online of the adjustables they say made in the USA.
Have one on order and will see what they are all about later this week.

On another note, I've got a 6" Knipex Plier Wrench in my pocket now, it's definitely a great and well made tool, better in many cases than a crescent, and sometimes less helpful because it's a little more bulky.
I'm sure I'll keep it and use it often, but expect I'll go back to a 6" crescent type for everyday carry.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-