I've just compared the new Martin 6" adjustable to my collection of other new and old 6" adjustable wrenches, about a dozen of them.. If interested I'll take some pictures of new and old 6" adjustables?

The Martin is a very nice wrench!
My initial lack of enthusiasm was apparently because I was expecting a "perfect" tool, an unrealistic expectation..
In comparison to my favorite old Crescent and Blue-Point the Martin is as snug or better.
In fact the Martin is just as snug as a brand new shiny chrome $45 Snap-on 6" adjustable.

That said it could be a tad snugger, and the ground finish on the faces could be crisper, not serious problems, but I'll forward my thoughts on to Martin for what it's worth.

At $12-$15 each they are a great value for a US made tool that should be dependable and long lasting; I'll be ordering a case of them.

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-