well, today is wed. and I got the truck moved over to in front of my garage so that I can get under it. I have yet to fire it up. but, I need to run the fuel line to the carb. now. I noticed that the shifting linkage has a pivit mount just under the driver. It looks like it broke off. That explains why I can not shift the truck. I will take it off and see if I can repair it. Otherwise I will be looking for working one. It is a simple two bolts holding it on. I guess that it has no way to grease it and that it seized up and then broke.

That is it so far...


Poets Seat Auto
Appraisals, Parts, Service
Past: General Motor's Master Technician
Member: Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club
Phone Number: 413.774.5856
Collector of: 1951 Army Chevy Burb barn door,53 GMC COE,two 1934 Chevy Truck,1935 Chevy Army Truck.1950 Gmc Suburban clamshell these are just my chevy/gmc trucks.