| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MNSmith, 1955 1 Series, Otto Skorzeny, CandoBrent, GrandpasJimmy, Shaffer's1950, 78buckshot),
73
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,077 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 2,733 | themmer...I have the 3/4 race cam from Patrick's and I wouldn't buy it again. Please understand that it always comes down to what one expects and wants. Mine is just too rough for my taste which is for a lot of power but a good idle factor which is what I don't have. Patrick Dykes is a great guy however and I would not hesitate to do business with him. I have no idea of the particular spec's but don't care anyway as I am not that profound as an engine builder. I think one should always go with the expert recommendations IF they understand what you want and expect.
And remember Jackson these are I-6's not V8's so don't get caught up in the big cam game as it's another set of rules. | | |
| |
| |