| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#64854 08/29/2006 8:02 PM | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 | So I put a 160 in and it seems to be working fine. We'll see how it does on the road.
1946 1/2 ton I'm not addicted I just don't know when to stop
| | |
| |
| |