might be stucked.......I wouldn't think a 20 degree higher one would cause it to over heat,,, can you put one of these in backwards.. on some vehicles you can, by taking it out and it runs ok,, I would think that would tell me that something is wrong with it, but not sure about 160 vs 180.. how long does it take to get that hot where it boils out..

they are cheap so I suspose you could just swap them out and see........mine runs 180 when it is warmed up,,no problem with it..


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.