| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,162 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62934 07/11/2006 1:40 AM | Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 56 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2004 Posts: 56 | I'm looking for the bracket, etc., that connected the manual throttle cable to the throttle linkage on the carbuerator. I still have the manual choke cable and all components, but I want to re-connect the original style manual throttle. | | |
| |
| |