| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62825 07/09/2006 11:12 PM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 | I just redid my clutch in the 49 and found I can not get a replacement low profile clutch anymore. The clutch is a 11" on a 261 fits ok with a short throw out but I only have about a 1/16" clear on the high side of the bell housing. I think I'm ok but would like some of your input
sader dog
| | |
| |
| |