| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (mick53, klhansen),
118
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,113 Posts1,056,277 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62828 07/11/2006 11:54 AM | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 23 | thanks for your input, I think I will go on and run it, but Jim Carter has a thin pressure plate that I am going to get and have in my backup stock. the clutchs are getting hard to come by
sader dog
| | |
| |
| |