| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,531 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#62397 07/02/2006 2:45 PM | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 687 | Thanks tiny and jed. I should here from the machinest this week. Hell he is in machinest heaven, he was stoked about a jig he made to bore the rod out for the inserts. He even dug around and found a little used tool he had to align the squirters. LOL Like I said "machinest heaven"
I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson" | | |
| |
| |