Toyvo,
I can't speak for 1941 specifically, but I don't believe there's any difference between the starter pedal rod and bellhousing between the car and truck.
I recently swapped out my 46 216 truck engine, using a 39 passenger car 216. The earlier 216's had a different crank and a few other oddities that the post 40 216's didn't have. However, I don't believe I found any difference in the bell-housing and/or starter linkage.
If there was any, it would have likely been the alignment of the tranny mounting holes as the car was a 3-speed and the truck a 4 speed. (The truck transmission was considerably larger). Even then, If I recall correctly, they were the same.
As for the intake manifold sleeves, I think you should be able to find those at most any of the vendors. Check The Filling Station, Chev's of the 40's, Jim Carters, or American Classics.
I think you'll like that 216. Good Luck.