| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,285 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | I went with Clay Smith Cams. They did a custom grind for $200 or a little more. I told them what I had and the specs of different thing(they have a questionar you fill out) and tell them what you want, low end torque ect... and the grind it to specs.
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |