| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (‘37ChevyPU, Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, CuzzFuzz, Shaffer's1950, SlimSix, TrknGMC, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 1,971 | I have a 1940 F@rd COE with a Marmon-Herrington 4x4. I thought it would be fun to put dual wheels all the way around that for a snow plow truck. I wish i had one of those highway snowblowers to put on the back. I love those monsters. | | |
| |
| |