| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BC59, 46truck, Ponchogl, Shade Baby, Hotrod Lincoln, Woodcmiami, 1 invisible),
112
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,121 Posts1,056,328 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 | I 'm not sure what "Huck Style" brakes are - But thanks for the advice.
I think I'll get it apart and see what I've got. Anyone have a web address details/diagram?
1937 Chevy (converted to 4x4) 1942 Chevy G506 1.5 ton 4x4 1958 Mack B model (on Chevy 1 ton 4x4 frame) 1969 Dodge Charger 1987 K30 Crewcab
| | |
| |
| |