| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,376 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2009 Posts: 67 | Has anyone rebuilt wheel cylinders for a 41 G506? The Vehicles of victory fellow has rebuild kits and offers new/rebuilt wheel cylinders. Do you guys think I would be ok with a rebuild kit? Anyone have any experience, advice to offer?
Just some background: I am planning on adding a power booster w/dual master and have the shoes relined at the local truck repair shop. However, I'm looking close to $800 by the time I buy new wheel cylinders $85 ea,spring kit, adjusters and have the shoes relined. Any ideas to cut cost?
1937 Chevy (converted to 4x4) 1942 Chevy G506 1.5 ton 4x4 1958 Mack B model (on Chevy 1 ton 4x4 frame) 1969 Dodge Charger 1987 K30 Crewcab
| | |
| |
| |