| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Shade Baby, Pete1946, frogfarmer, baldeagle, 1955 1 Series, Jon G, 1 invisible),
97
guests, and
8
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 149 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 149 | I only have one question...... How'd I miss that truck???? Must be cause I've spent too much time on the "wet" side....
Anyway Archie looks great and welcome aboard.... nice to see someone else on here that's local......
Yes, I'm just up the road from you in Springdale...... So lets get together... crack a cold one and swap some stories.....
Michael \'48 chev 2-ton boom truck (Boomer) '49 Chev 2-ton flat bed '65 Chev 35ft school bus '88 GMC 6500 '72 Superior 26ft class "A" coach '50 Farmall "M" '71 MGB GT '68 Austin-Healey Sprite '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and various other odd British cars and lots of old radios..... Although we know what the speed of light is..... What I want to know is... How fast is the speed of DARK??
| | |
| |
| |