So my garage is not heated. I've been longing to get out & work on the truck all winter, but I hate the cold worse than I hate not working on it.

Well - Yesterday new door glass arrived & I couldn't resist any longer.

I got done up in my cold gear & headed out. After an hour or two I had the new glass installed & I was ready to take a drive. My wife had a list of groceries so off I went!

You know for a 52 year old truck it starts & runs really nice - even in the cold!

I did notice however there was a lot of gas fumes in the cab. If I am going to keep this truck much longer I'm going to change the tank to under the bed.


1958 Chevy Apache 3200
bone stock 235
53k miles
3 on the tree