| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,119 Posts1,056,311 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2009 Posts: 6 | Thanks for the input guys... I noticed that Jim Carter's has a steel wheel that is very close to the original that is 15"x 6" wide with the 5x4 3/4 bolt pattern that they claim will work with both drum or disc brakes. They don't give a spec on the backspacing though. I might just go this route especially since they have "original looking" caps that are made to fit their wheels. I was hoping to stay with the 16" size so I would not have to dish out for new tires but I may just do it. I just want to keep the truck the stock height and don't wish to lower it and was kind of afraid the 15" rims would look too small or out of place.
na
| | |
| |
| |